Kathryn A. Forbes, CPA
Education & Training
Institution: University of Delaware
Major/Area: Stonier School of Banking
Degree: Certificate in Banking
Year Completed: 1992
Institution: Arizona State University
Degree: Bachelor of Science
Year Completed: 1973
Vice-President, Electric Applications Incorporated (EAI), 2009 – Present
- Responsible for financial reporting and treasurer functions, while serving as Company CFO.
- Provide administration services for Company operations.
- Serve as a Director of the Company
CFO, Electric Transportation Engineering Corporation (eTec), 1997 – 2008
- Responsible for financial reporting and treasurer functions for engineering design company specializing in electric vehicle development, design and testing.
- Managed human resources and company benefits programs.
- Provided administrative services supporting facilities, engineering and filed construction activities.
Senior Vice-President, Bank One Services Corporation, 1993 – 1997
- Responsible for all Deposit Operations Functions in the Bank One Western Region, managing a staff of 1,200 and an operational budget of $500 million.
- Processed Bank One Western Region transactions – daily throughput of 1.5 million transactions.
Senior Vice-President & Auditor, Bank One Services Corporation, 1990 – 1993
- Responsible for Corporate audit function for $14 billion regional bank.
- Provided security, collateral monitoring and real estate appraisal functions for the Bank.
Vice-President & Controller, Arizona Public Service Company, 1987 – 1989
- Responsible for all accounting functions for a $4 billion Southwestern electric utility company.
- Provided administrative services including security, facilities management, and transportation for the Company throughout its service territory.
Vice-President & Controller, Arizona Public Service Company, 1973 – 1987
- Various tax, auditing and accounting positions, including chair of the audit committee for construction of the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station.
- President, American Lung Association
- Chairman, Audit Committee of the Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Member, American Red Cross Board of Governors
- President, American Institute of CPA’s Foundation
- Director, Media 5 Corporation
- Director, American Humanics
- Director, Arizona State University Center for Non-profit Management and Leadership
- 2014 — American Red Cross Southwest Region XXX
- 2004 — Arizona Society of CPA’s Public Service Award
- 2000 — Arizona State Society of CPA’s Lifetime Member Award
- 1999 — American Red Cross Cynthia Wedel Leadership Award
- 1994 — American Red Cross West Region Leadership
- 1988 — Arizona State University Business School Hall of Fame
- 1987 — Phoenix Chamber of Commerce ATHENA Award Outstanding Women Business Leader